Support us with a like:
Intuitive and informational
So easy to use: the virtual tour
Virtual tours are meant for presentation on computers, smartphones or tablet pcs.
The visitor is the focus of the scene and determines his line of sight in a 360 degree panoramic photo using mouse movements or gestures.
Simple clicks on icons or objects lead to additional information, e.g. text, documents, videos and pictures. Also, various functions like a table reservation is possible.
- Three ways to integrate the virtual tour into your website:
By Link, overlay or as an iFrame.
- Thanks to HTML5 compatible with mobile devices (smartphone/tablet pc)
- Full-screen mode for full-screen playback
- Auto-rotation and slideshow for a guided virtual tour
- Navigate through floor plan, room description or clickable hotspots within the panoramic picture.
- Control the direction with buttons (arrows, zoom on/off),
by touch controls, mouse or keyboard
- Placement of additional information in panoramic images (e.g. text, photo, video)
and functions such as a table-reservation.
- Musical background with royalty-free music
Copyright © PANOXL. All rights reserved.